Arkashala Shatavari Kalpa
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Bottle
|Packaging Size||300 Gm To 600 Gm|
|Shelf Life||36 Month|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Shatavari Kalpa Granules is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine, manufactured by Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited, Mumbai, India. It is used to promote breast milk production, to relieve fatigue etc.
Shatavari Kalpa Granules uses: It is indicated in Ayurvedic treatment of pregnancy and post partum care of the mother. During pregnancy & after delivery for mother as well as foetus, Galactogogue in Postnatal period. It is also useful in menorrhagia, Irregular periods, threatened abortion, Physical & mental debility, fatigue, Gastric irritability & ulcers,
Doctors also use this in men for the treatment of
Sexual disorders such as premature ejaculation and sexual weakness.
How long to take? It can be taken for upto 2 – 4 months, based on doctor’s advice.
Shatavari Kalpa Granules Dose: 1 to 2 teaspoonful twice a day with milk or as directed by your physician.
Shatavari Kalpa Granules Ingredients:
Each 10 gm contains –
Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus root – 4 g,
Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum – 0.05 g,
Sharkara – Sugar – 5.95 g
- It is not suitable for people with gestational diabetes, and diabetes mallitus, since it contains more than 50 % of sugar ingredient.
- Children, Pregnant and lactating mothers should take this product only under medical supervision.
- keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Take this medicine only till the prescribed time.